Integrated Facility Management (IFM)
Our service integrates all the functions necessary to support daily operations of facilities from Landscaping to maintenance of sophisticated equipment. We create and maintain an efficient, cost effective operational environment for client in their premises. We provide support services, which form the non-core activities of our clients thus enabling client to deliver and expand their core business.
Our systems approach to facility management ensures:
- Guaranteed budgets
- Meeting service parameters
- Strong on site facility management team
- Integrated Operating systems
- Spirit of partnership with client
- Increased productivity
- Improved quality and safety
- Above all, single point responsibility and accountability for facilities
Our area of expertise includes:
- Mechanical Engineering Services
- Civil Engineering Services
- Electrical Engineering Services
- Facility Maintenance
- IT Maintenance
- Landscape & Grounds Maintenance
- Asset Management
- House Keeping & Allied Services
The concept of Integrated Facility Management is to manage operations, maintenance and soft services.
It is the practice of coordinating the work place with the people and work of an organization.
It integrates the principles of business administration, architecture and the behavioral and engineering sciences.
We provide our clients with engineering management, appropriate technical expertise, preventive maintenance, and the effective use of resources at the lowest possible cost. The focus of operations and maintenance is to carry out technical tasks to ensure the availability of engineering services in a particular facility. Our program is designed to protect your capital investment, train employees in applicable skill sets, and maintain interior and exterior equipment and spaces. Our pledge is to design a program that assures you of a hazard-free environment for your customers, employees, staff and public.
Our key to IFM success is the use of global shared practices with comprehensive sets of facility maintenance databases, optimized facility operating procedures and global facility benchmarks.
- Overview of Program Features
- Asset & Facility Conditional Appraisal
- Asset & Location Coding Structure
- Safety & Risk Assessment
- Operation Manuals & Procedures
- Grounds & Landscaping program
- Quality Assurance Program
- Proactive Maintenance Program
- Technical Evaluation & Support Management
- Infra Red Analysis & Report
- Project Supervision & Consulting
- Deferred Maintenance Planning